Long-Distance Moves From Saint Paul or Minneapolis
to New York, Chicago, or Miami – RJ Moving will be there every step of the way
Long Distance Moving Service
The best aspect of using RJ Moving as your long distance carrier is price, we manage to keep it fair and affordable. Unlike other long distance carriers we stand by our quoting process and we guarantee the quote price. You will never pay more than what we have quoted. From the planing phase of your long distance move to the last RJ Moving is there every step of the way.
What you can expect with RJ Moving long distance moving services
- Free Wardrobe Boxes
- Free Shrink Wrap
- Free Moving Quotes
- Fully Equipped Moving Trucks
- Licensed, Bonded, and Insured
- Floor Protection
- Corner Protection
- No Hidden Costs
- Satisfaction Guarantee
Whether your heading out of Saint Paul to Chicago or New York, knowing that your long distance mover has the experience and the reputation to complete you move is important. Knowing the ins and outs of a long distance move and it’s terminology can better assist you in the planing process and coordinating an interstate move. Check out our glossary of move terms to familiarize yourself with the terminology so you can become a better consumer.
Tips for a Long Distance Move
- Planning Major life events like moving cross country are; let’s face it, a little intimidating. But do not let that discourage you. With proper planning and an ally you can be assured that your long distance move goes smoothy. Reach out to moving companies in your area 3-4 months in advance to gain knowledge and to secure your journey, waiting until the last minute can be problematic at best.
- Require In-Home Quotes – Estimates Long distance moves require careful planing and a thorough inventory by law. If the moving company you are communicating with does not want to do an in-home estimate, be wary. Video and photo’s, verbal communication in this case doesn’t count and you are dealing with a broker. A moving company will always send an agent to quote the move.
- Do Your Research Not all local long distance moving companies are created equal, check Yelp, Angie’s List, the BBB and make sure that the company you choose is accredited and qualified to provide the quality needed for your long distance move.
- Know Your Rights The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration is the authority on all long distance moves. The most important decision you will have to make is valuation (move protection), make sure that you speak to a moving specialist about the options to insure you have the coverage needed to protect your move.
- Taxes and Deductions If you are moving for work or completing an executive relocation, most expenses are tax deductible. Remember to keep all receipts when filing in the spring.